CC United Fall Competitive League
The 2019 Fall Competitive league is for boys and girls U8-U14 (birth year of 2012-2006).
- 20011 and 2012 players are combined to form the U9 age group.
- 2005 players (U15) are eligible ONLY if they are not playing for a high school team and are combined with the 2006 players to form the U14+ age group.
- Club soccer does not offer U16 and up leagues in the fall as most players are playing for high school teams.
Registration for the Fall League opens in mid-June and teams are formed early August. Teams begin practicing late August with the season ending mid-October. Games are generally scheduled on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Coaches will determine and schedule the practice night(s) for the team. Teams will meet 2-3 times per week for practices and/or games.
The Fall League is a SEPARATE season and registration from the Summer League. If your child is playing in the Summer league, please don't forget to also register for that season.
Players are required to purchase the CC United uniform kit. The cost of the uniform is approximately $160 and is not included in the fees. The same uniform is worn for both the fall and summer seasons.
For more information on the CC United uniform, click HERE.
Fees for the fall league in 2019 are $225 with an early bird registration discount if registering early. Uniform, tournaments, and any other team expenses are in addition to the league fees.
Fall Team Placement Evaluations:
U8-U11 Fall Player Evaluations
- Take place over 2 days in July. One day is skills testing and the second day is field evaluations.
- U9-U11 Fall teams are announced after the evaluations in July
U12-U14+ Fall Player Evaulations
- There there are no team evaluations for U12-U14+ players playing the fall season only.
- Players will be placed on teams according to the US Soccer Guidelines Birth Year Chart and coach evaluations if the player has participated with CC United in the past.
- If your child has not played with CC United in the past and is playing fall season ONLY, player will be placed at a lower team level or on a team in need of players.
- Fall U12-U14+ teams are announced the beginning of August