Registration is FULL for Winter (Jan.-Feb.). Check back with us again for our spring/summer session.
Send an email to email@example.com to be put on a waitlist
What is CC United in Development?
CC United in Development (CCUD) offers year round programs for U6-U8 Boys & Girls interested in transitioning from Recreation to Competitive Soccer.
This program bridges our recreational players into our U9 Competitive League.
CC United in Development is for Players Who:
- Thoroughly enjoy the game of soccer and have an interest in playing in the Competitive Program starting at the U9 age group.
- Are wanting to develop their soccer skills further.
- Have the attention and commitment towards this end goal.
- Have a willingness to compete.
CC United in Development will offer various sessions throughout the year - parents can sign up for 1 or for multiple:
- Fall (August- October)
- Winter (Jan.-Feb.)
- Summer (May-July)
CCUD Winter Session
Currently registration the winter session is FULL.
Jan. 7, 14, 21, 28
Feb. 11, 18, 25
NEW District 112 Indoor Dome
Located behind Chaska Middle Schools
Eligible Age Groups for the Fall 2017- Summer 2018 Program Year:
- U6 Players (birth year of 2012)
- U7 Players (birth year of 2011)
- U8 Players (birth year of 2010)
Goals of the CC United Development Program:
- To continue to make the game of soccer fun while also improving a player’s soccer technique, skills, and knowledge of the game.
- Develop players who will be ready for the competitive program.
- To provide our young players constructive feedback from the trainers to aid in technical development.
- This program will aid the evaluation process with the objective of placement at U8/9 in the competitive program
- Introduce players to more Competitive Program-type activities.
- Help prepare U7 players for Competitive Team Tryouts.
- Give U6 players a solid foundation of skill building.
CCUD groups are formed by birth year.
Teams will be separated by gender and be created each game week based on a player’s physical ability and comfort of play. If there are not enough players to form a minimum of 4 teams per age group/gender, age groups will be combined to form teams.
Levels of play: To allow players to have confidence in each activity and ability to be involved with each stage of training, the CCUD will split into 2 levels.
- Developmental – just learning the skill- needs a slower pace environment to be
- Competitive- players have grasped the concept of the skill and are looking to build it into a gam
All practice sessions will be led by a CCDP Trainer who is a licensed coach.
Parent Volunteer Coaches are Needed!
CC United Development Program relies on parent volunteer coaches. Parent coaches are needed to help the trainers at practice sessions and coach a team at the Sunday games. Please indicate your willingness to volunteer coach in the online registration.
Winter I fees: $90 plus $20 for CCUD training jersey
All players are required to wear the CCUD jersey which can be purchased at the first training session for $20.
- Please bring a check made out to CC United Soccer or cash to the first training session.
- Jerseys are the same from fall season, so you do not need to purchase a new one if you have your jersey from the past session.
- CCUD will use the same jersey for all CCUD sessions.