Winter session will be open for registration soon - check back with us mid-October!
What is CC United in Development?
CC United in Development (CCUD) offers year-round programs for players born in 2011-2013 (U6-U8) interested in transitioning from Recreation to Competitive Soccer.
This program bridges our recreational players into our U8/9 Competitive League.
CC United in Development is for Players Who:
- Thoroughly enjoy the game of soccer and have an interest in playing in the Competitive Program starting at the U8/9 age group.
- Are wanting to develop their soccer skills further.
- Have the attention and commitment towards this end goal.
- Have a willingness to compete.
- Understand the importance of respectful attendance and punctuality at sessions.
CCUD Winter Session
The Winter CCUD Session is designed for players prepared to move to the next level, looking to improve their skills and prepare for the competitive league while also having FUN!
To allow players to have confidence in each activity and ability to be involved with each stage of training, players should demonstrate readiness for this level.
Sundays 2-3 pm
Jan. 6, 13, 20, 27
Feb. 3, 10, 17, 24
Sessions held at the the Eastern Carver County Athletic Facility
Located north of the Chaska Middle Schools
Program Fee: $
Training jersey $20.
Eligible Age Groups for the 2018-2019 Program Year:
- U6 Players (birth year of 2013)
- U7 Players (birth year of 2012)
- U8 Players (birth year of 2011)
Groups will be broken down each week based on a player’s physical ability and comfort of play. Each session will focus on building skills as well as small sided friendly games.
The CCUD training jersey is required for all sessions and can be purchased for $20 at the time of registration. The same jersey is used for all sessions so you do not need to purchase another one if you have participated in a previous session.
Parent Volunteers are Needed!
CC United Development Program relies on parent volunteer coaches. Parent coaches are needed to help the trainers at practice sessions. Please indicate your willingness to volunteer coach in the registration.
CC United in Development will have multiple seasons- players can sign up for 1 or more sessions as skills continue to build throughout the year:
- Fall (August- October)
- Winter (January-February)
- Summer (May-June)